Project Rock North
Project Rock North was created because a high school student was shot while on a ten day suspension. The program was established to;
- Provide a Safe Place for children suspended from St. Lucie County schools.
- Bring Resolution to the Conflict that caused the out of school suspension
- Assist with Education
Club Pure was awarded the Project Rock North Out of School Suspension Program by Children’s Services Council of St. Lucie County in June 2013
Project Rock is the best solution for parents and here's why;
- Project Rock is provided free of charge to K-12 grade residence of St. Lucie County.
- Breakfast and Lunch are provided.
- Students that attend the program receive credit towards school attendance.
- Students that attend the program also receive credit for all completed school assignments.
- Parents can have peace of mind that their child is in a safe, positive environment.
Here is a general overview of the stations we rotate students through during the day
A quiet place for academic time before lunch; Students complete school assignments or grade level work. The classroom is equipped with a computer lab and instructors to assist with academic needs.
Time after lunch to build relationships; During this time students and instructors connect while interacting in a variety of activities. This time is important as it allows instructors to be more effective while teaching life skills, resolving conflicts, and influencing students to make positive choices.
Group setting towards the end of the day; During this time students engage in object lessons, conflict resolution activities, where they are equipped and motivated to achieve success.
Project Rock will empower students with ways to resolve conflicts, think about consequences before they act, understand the importance of listening and obeying authority, and feel encouraged to maintain positive behavior.
Students will receive a certificate of completion at the end of the suspension.
The report will grade the students;
This report must be turned into the office when they return to school for attendance credits to apply.
On Wednesday evenings middle and high school students can participate in our youth mentorship program from 7:00pm - 8:45pm.
This program is designed to;
- Help Students Discover thier Identity
- Help them Develop Socially
- Support to Overcome Emotional Challenges
- Give them Opportunities to Develop as Leaders
- Offer them Encouragement to Pursue thier Life's Dreams
Club Pure is partnered with In The Image of Christ and we currently offer a Pickup / Drop Off Service from their 7th Street Location in Fort Pierce.
On September 11, 2017, we will be using their new location on Avenue G for pickup and drop off. The Village Resource Center is located at 3090 Avenue G, Fort Pierce FL. 34950.
Parents wanting to use our transportation services must complete a registration package and sign the transportation permission slip. The facility will be open at 7:00am for parents to complete the paperwork.
- The bus arrives at 7:00am and leaves at 7:30am.
- The bus returns to drop off at 2:00pm and leaves at 2:10pm.
* Students will be taken back to our main campus located at 3731 Oleander Ave, Fort Pierce 34982 if parents are late for pick up.
The mission of the Children’s Services Council and the reason for its existence is to improve the quality of life for all children in St. Lucie County. We do this by ensuring;
- Every baby is a healthy baby
- Stop child abuse before it starts
- Keep kids off the streets Away from drugs and alcohol
- Keep kids in school with the tools they need to be successful
546 NW University Blvd,
Suite 201 Port St. Lucie, FL 34986
Registration is Easy!
- Bring in your;
- Referral or Suspension Notice from School
- Completed Registration Form
To save some time you can download the application here, please fill it out before you come.