Voluntary Prekindergarten Education Program (VPK)
VPK helps build a strong foundation for school using educational material corresponding to various stages in a child's development.
To be eligible, children must live in Florida and be 4 years old on or before Sept. 1 of the current school year.
VPK presents each child the opportunity to perform better in school and throughout life with quality programs that include age-appropriate curricula and emphasize early literacy skills, accountability, manageable class sizes and qualified instructors.
School Year Program
- 540 Instructional Hours
- Class sizes are 11 students with a single lead instructor or
- Up to 20 students with a lead instructor and an assistant.
- Our instructors have a minimum of a Florida Child Care Professional Credential.
VPK Only - Free VPK is 3 hours a day (9:00am - 12:00pm)
Includes Access to our online academics program for take home learning, parent involvement days, and quarterly parent conferences to stay informed about your child’s progress.
VPK and All Day Care - Extended Hours: 6:30am - 9:00am and 12:00pm - 6:00pm
Includes breakfast, lunch and snack, extended learning hours, technology time, arts and crafts, music and movement, extended center play time and more!
Private Education - Your child can continue learning and growing with us after graduating VPK.
We offer quality, private education through our Pure Academy.
Building a STRONG Foundation
- Club Pure’s Preparatory VPK Program specializes in setting an environment that encourages a healthy learning experience for all students.
- Our teachers create lesson plans that challenge our students socially, emotionally, cognitively, and in fine and gross motors skills.
- We know that children thrive off connection so we intentionally take the time to build relationships with each student.
- Students are assessed quarterly to ensure that they are meeting their developmental stages that will prepare them for kindergarten.
- Our onsite chef’s prepare fresh, healthy meals that meet daily nutritional requirements.
- We are a family here at Club Pure so we have a passion to see families grow and succeed.
- We are ready to partner with you and your child in building an educational foundation that will prepare them for success.
If you have any questions, or would like more information about our services, centers, or enrollment, you can speak with one of our site directors.